The Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon of Los Angeles establishes its Office of Communication to better evangelize the Eparchy with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to promote the rich heritage of the Maronite Church with the best means of modern technology.
The Office of Communication will aid the Eparchial Bishop in finding the best means to promote its purposes and goals.
The Office seeks to establish and conduct better ways to connect parishioners within the Eparchial See. The Office seeks to facilitate communication between the Eparch and his parishes instantaneously.
Primary sources for evangelization and promotion of the Maronite Church will be:
- The Maronite Voice Newsletter;
- An Eparchial page on the World Wide Web or Internet;
- Preparation and production of printed and video aids;
- Maintain a link with the National Conference of Catholic Bishops office of Communication; and
- To pursue funding available to support the Office of Communication and its projects.